Pikepara Uttaran fights for Women and Children’s rights. In 2014, in response to the violation of the rights of women and children in W.B., some professional social workers created the organization intending to promote social justice, equity and harmony. Working all over West Bengal, Pikepara Uttaran promotes women’s economic empowerment and children’s rights through interventions to prevent the trafficking of children for domestic work. Activities include the promotion of education, strengthening community-based protection and empowering women through education and skill development.
Join With The Journey of
We all know that women are the foundation of the family and while talking about the welfare of the family women welfare is more important. From our NGO we try to empower the women through various workshops and courses.
Mother & Child Health Care
The organization has been maintaining a door to door service for the health-care of women and children of the locality. We often organized several group discussions with mothers for better maintenance of the little family.
Children are the future of our society, they will take us ahead in the world, and will represent us in a new way. But before that, the children should be in a healthy society where they will get an education, will be free to learn,
The Achievements Of Pikepara Uttaran
- Periodical Medical Camp at Distt. Of North 24pgs in Narikele, Amkola and Tangra villages for ‘Biri –Sramik (Tobacco Maker)
- Multiple Awareness programs on labor issues
- Developed training and awareness materials
- Sponsor poor students enabling them to continue their studies.
- Protection of child labor through awareness and education
- To conduct awareness programs to promote workers rights
- To create awareness regarding gender sensitization.
- Distributed new Clothes to the Old age Home Dwellers during festive seasons.
- Successfully educate the drug-addicted persons to quit the ill habit.
- Involved ourselves in many Blood Donation Camps.
Our Ongoing Projects
We arrange a medical camp on every 2nd Sunday of the month arrange near Ghaighata on Narikela, Amkola, etc.
Distribution of Winter Garments
The members of our society arrange cloth distribution camps every year with the help of local business owners.
Adult Education Program
We started a teaching class for Maid-servants in a slum area near Uttarpara of Hooghly District.
Be a Part of
Be A Supporter.
Thank you for your interest in the Pikepara Uttaran. Do you need more information? We’re here to help! Contact us with your personal or registered email id. Either you can call us on our provided number.
Make Your Kind contributation.
With your support, we the members of Pikepara Uttaran can increase our ability to improve the lives of thousands, in a way that promotes dignity and self-worth. To make a financial contribution, please click on DONATE.
Our Team Members
Smt. Mahua Chatterjee